A spacious two bedroom mid terrace house conveniently located within short walking distance of Stourbridge town and in close proximity to Redhill secondary school. Offering a generously proportioned and well presented layout, together with a long attractively laid out rear garden.
Having accommodation with double glazing, gas central heating and comprising: Entrance hall; spacious large lounge / dining room; well appointed kitchen including an electric cooker, fridge, freezer and recess and plumbing for a washing machine; large master bedroom with two double wardrobes; bedroom two with fitted cupboards; and a "classic white" bathroom with fitted mixer shower over the bath.
Viewing is essential for this two bedroom terraced house and its pleasant location to be fully appreciated. Early appointments are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Stourbridge provides an excellent selection amenities including bus and train stations with regular services to Birmingham, Worcester, Kidderminster and Wolverhampton. The town centre has a wide choice of shops, together many popular pubs and restaurants and the area has highly regarded schooling for children of all ages. Commuters will find that the motorway network is also easily accessible via junctions 3 and 4 of the M5.
Services: All mains services are connected
Local Authority: Dudley Council
Council Tax: Band B
Permitted payments and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, Eden Midcalf also require you to make the following permitted payments.
• A holding deposit (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
• Security Deposit (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
• Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. Change of sharer (£50);
• Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
• Utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services "telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
• Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
• Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
• Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
• Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
• Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.
In addition to publishing relevant fees, lettings agents are also required to publish details of the redress scheme and Client Money Protection scheme they are members of:
• Eden Midcalf are members of the Property Redress Scheme
• Eden Midcalf are members of Safeagent Client Money Protection Scheme