Detached house to rent in Keith, Banffshire AB55
£850 pcm (£196 pw)
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1343 337953 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Detached house to rent - 4 bedrooms
Council tax band:
- EPC Band D
- 4 Bedroom Detached House
- Council Tax Band E
- LRN: 233011/300/13151
- 360 Virtual Viewing Available
Scottish Letting Agent Registration Number: LARN1806014
* 4 bedroom detached house
* Offered on an unfurnished basis
* Includes integrated oven, hob and dishwasher
* Large lounge with wood burner
* Separate dining room
* Kitchen with additional dining space
* Separate utility room
* Downstairs bedroom with 2 double built in wardrobes
* Downstairs shower room
* Two upstairs generous sized double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Single bedroom/study
* Family bathroom with separate shower
* Lawn garden with shed
* Driveway for two vehicles
* Countryside views
* Double glazing
* Oil Central Heating
* Council Tax Band E
* Suitable for a couple or family
* No smoking or pets permittedThe property is located between Keith and Dufftown set off of B9014 which is also part of the well known Whiskey Trail. Easy access to the main A96 Aberdeen to Inverness route from Keith. Keith offers a wide range of local amenities to include supermarkets, local bars and restaurants, and public transport links.
Important Note to Potential Purchasers & Tenants:
We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All photographs and measurements have been taken as a guide only and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Potential purchasers: Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller. Potential tenants: All properties are available for a minimum length of time, with the exception of short term accommodation. Please contact the branch for details. A security deposit of at least one month’s rent is required. Rent is to be paid one month in advance. It is the tenant’s responsibility to insure any personal possessions. Payment of all utilities including water rates or metered supply and Council Tax is the responsibility of the tenant in every case.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Your Move - Elgin, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Your Move - Elgin for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Botriphnie properties to rent