Property Reference: 1229248.Female Preferred - Short term - Double room with private en-suite
This is a lovely, comfortable & quiet family home, located on a quiet residential Street in Norbury.
The room is
on the 2nd floor with a private shower room included in the rental. It is available immediately. Preferably for a mature & respectful 25 - 60 years old Female. This is a strictly non smoking home family home. Minimum stay 1 month, maximum stay 6 months. Potentially negotiable at the end of the stay. The room to be let as a License not AST. However the deposit will be registered via OpenRent.Bedroom furniture included:-
- Double bed with divan storage, new mattress, table, chair, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside cabinet and table lamp.Other facilities
- The kitchen, dining area and garden are shared facilities. A small fridge freezer can be allocated for sole use if needed.Nearby amenities
- between 5 - 20 minutes walking distance away:- Norbury Hall Park/Tennis club, 2 x Lidl shops, 2 x Tesco local with petrol station, Mc Donald's, a Library, various Banks, Costa Coffee, Kaspa's, Chemists, Iceland, Newsagents, & eat in & take out restaurants etc.
Summary & Exclusions:
- There is free on street parking available.
- WiFi in the property is very good all over the house.
- Buses 50,109 and 60 are approximately 5 - 10 walking distance
- Norbury Station is approximately 15 minutes walk away. Trains go direct to East Croydon, London Bridge, Clapham Junction, Shepherd's Bush & London Victoria. London Waterloo can be reached with 1 change at Clapham Junction. Norbury to London Gatwick Airport can be reached with one change at East Croydon. The journey time is approx 30 - 50 mins and trains run approximately every 16 mins.
- Rent Amount: £785.00 per month (£181.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £785.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 27 December, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 1 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation) If calling, please quote reference: 1229248 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference one million two hundred and twenty-nine thousand two hundred and forty-eight