* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
3 Bedroom Town House
Freshly Painted Throughout
Gas Central heating
Walking Distance of Town Centre
Walking Distance of Train Station
Large Storage Area
Summary *** zero deposit guarantee product available on this property *** A fully refurbished three bedroom, three storey townhouse part of Mossop Court on Masons Road has come to the market.
Description *** zero deposit guarantee product available on this property ***
A much improved three bedroom, three storey townhouse part of Mossop Court on Masons Road has come to the market. The property is located a short walk from Stratford upon Avon town centre, train station, college, high school and a large supermarket for ease. The kitchen comprises of gas hob and oven, fridge freezer and washing machine. On the first floor there are two bedrooms, both with built in sotrage cupbaords and a family bathroom with white suite and shower over the bath. On the second floor is a third bedroom with built in wardrobes and a large storage cupboard. This property is offered with 2 parking spaces in front of the property and a third at the back.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
For more information about this property, please contact Connells - Leamington Spa, CV32 on +44 1926 659141 * (local rate)
Contact Connells - Leamington Spa about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Connells - Leamington Spa, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells - Leamington Spa for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.