* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
EPC Rating - A
Brand New Detached Home
Garage and Driveway
High Spec Kitchen and Bathrooms
Built in Wardrobes in Every Bedroom
Summary **available now**brand new build**detached**garage and driveway**three bedroom home**master ensuite**high spec throughout**underfloor heating**large garden**available now**pets considered**
description A fantastic brand new home situated in an exceptional setting yet within the City. The beautiful home will not fail to impress with its' stunning contemporary design and high specification. Built to zero Carbon standards this cutting edge home really is built for the future. The whole house is insulated to such a degree that it is 75% more energy efficient than many other homes being built today!
The stunning open plan living accommodation is well suited to today's contemporary lifestyle. The cleverly designed layout not only gives an outstanding feeling of space but still affords a comfortable and intimate feel. The property has underfloor heating and comprises of entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, large living room, large kitchen diner which is fitted to an exceptional standard with fabulous contemporary units and a selection of appliances including integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven, microwave oven and hob. Upstairs there is the family bathroom with stand alone shower and bath, two double bedrooms and one single bedroom, all have built in wardrobes and the master has ensuite shower room. To the rear of the property there is a large garden with patio area and to the front there is garage and driveway.
Holland Park is a development steeped in history with nobility in residence from as far back as the 14th century. The title of the Duke of Exeter dates back to 1397 when it was bestowed upon John Holland – from whom the park takes its name – the half-brother of King Richard II. Holland Park retains its regal charm that adds to its character and standing as one of Exeter’s most prestigious and sought-after developments.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
For more information about this property, please contact Connells - Exeter, EX1 on +44 1392 976515 * (local rate)
Contact Connells - Exeter about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Connells - Exeter, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells - Exeter for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.