Property Reference: 1282242.
Elm Road has a clean, light, contemporary feel and is located in Seaforth, within 5 minutes walking distance of shops, convenience stores, etc… It is located on a quiet road of similar build terrace properties. It has great transport links (5 minute walk from Seaforth Train Station), great bus services, around 10-12 minutes walk to South Road and around 15 mins walk to the beach.
Rent is inclusive of all bills including wifi and a cleaner for the communal areas twice a month. Each tenant has private use of a bedroom, which can come either furnished or unfurnished at the tenants discretion. If furnished, it contains:
- Double Bed
- Wardrobe x2
- Comfortable chair
Communal areas consist of:
- Modern kitchen with 2 x fridge freezers, gas hob and oven, washing machine, microwave, toaster and kettle.
Essential crockery, cutlery, pans, glasses etc are also provided.
- 2 Modern bathrooms with shower, basin, storage and toilet
- Iron and Ironing board. Table and chairs.
- Vacuum cleaner, mop, bucket, dustpan, brush, etc.
- Low maintenance enclosed garden area
- Games room with a pool table and music system
- Living room with a TV, couches and coffee table
Health & Safety
The property has passed all inspections and complies with all health and safety regulations and has been inspected by professionals. Fire extinguishers, fire blankets and carbon monoxide detectors are provided. All gas appliances are checked and serviced regularly. Electrical appliances have been pat tested to ensure electrical safety. Fire doors have been fitted on the escape route and interlinked smoke/heat detectors fitted on each floor.
No bedroom is lockable, the 3 tenants who currently reside in the property have done for 2 years plus and have made the house their home. They are trustworthy, decent lads who respect each others privacy.
Please note: This is a no smoking property. Smoking is only permitted in the rear garden.
Access / Inspection
- There will be a landlord inspection once every three months, with fair warning to you.,
- If access if needed for other reasons, the ladlords will give you fair notice unless it's an emergency, e. G. Flood, gas escape, fire (see agreement).
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £370.00 per month (£85.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £0.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 28 January, 2022
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 1282242
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay.
Property Reference one million two hundred and eighty-two thousand two hundred and forty-two