Flat to rent in Wharton Court, Hoole Lane, Chester CH2
£1,695 pcm (£391 pw)
Flat to rent - 2 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1270 756723 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Penthouse apartment over 1,300 sq. Ft
- Large private roof terrace
- Open plan living/dining area
- Main bedroom is well-proportioned with views of the City
- Lift access to the Apartment
- Located by city canal with walk to Chester city centre
Great addition to our rental portfolio, a fantastic two bed penthouse apartment located close to the city centre.
• This large penthouse apartment over 1,300 sq. Ft is located in a quiet canal side development, top floor with panoramic views across the skyline and only a short walk from Chester city centre. Chester is a vibrant city with both a cultural and lively social scene, with plenty of retail therapy.
• The development has attractive well, maintained gardens which have direct secure gated access to the canal towpath offering a peaceful route into the city.
• With the popular suburb of Hoole a walk away, and a large supermarket close by just about all amenities are covered.
• Chester railway station provides regular, direct access to London Euston, Liverpool and Manchester, plus easy access to the motorway network providing a link to all areas in the north west.
The apartment is unique within the development, being top floor and feeling separate to all other properties.
The magnificent roof terrace offers panoramic views across the city skyline to as far as the Welsh Hills, with secure underground car parking.
There is both stair and lift access (from garage to apartment floor). The apartment opens into a spacious entrance hall which features a striking cathedral style ceiling and stairs to the first floor. The open plan sitting and dining room is a bright space with a full height arched window opening onto a Juliet balcony with views to the south. Off this room is a well equipped kitchen, with a bedroom off the entrance hall, separate bathroom and two storage cupboards, one housing the heating system.
The first floor has a galleried landing which could also be used as a study/office area, from which double doors lead to the large private roof terrace. The main bedroom is well-proportioned and has views to the west and towards the historic Shot Tower.
Off the dressing area a door leads to a large storage space and second bathroom with separate shower.
Availalbe 1st of November
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Leaders - Crewe, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Leaders - Crewe for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Hoole Lane properties to rent