Property Reference: 599887.
Fully furnished 2 Double rooms available in a large semi detached house. Share with Professionals, friends or students are welcomed. No couples.
Non- smokers. Must be clean and tidy.
Room 1 £760pcm - Available
Room 2 £780pcm Loft - Taken
It's features comprise of doubled-glazed and central heating throughout, located in a quiet friendly road within the heart of Streatham in South London.
Decorated, fully furnished house which comprise of large rooms and a Loft Conversion, Bathroom, Shower and toilet facilities.
Separate dining conservatory area overlooking the garden. In addition extra spare room to entertain friends. Fully equipped kitchen area in excellent condition. (Relevant safety requirements are checked yearly, certificated).
- Large American Whirlpool fridge-freezer
- 5 x burner cooker
- Siemens washing machine
- New Bosch Tumble Dryer 2020
- Siemens Dishwasher
- Large Garden & use of garden furniture
- Vailient EcoTech Combination boiler, yearly checked.
Accessible to a garage for storage, use of off-street car parking accommodates up-to 2 vehicles. In addition free parking in a residential road.
The area has excellent transport links! 10 minutes walk to local transport, mainline train link and bus routes to Central and City of London. Walking distance to Streatham High Road, Streatham Common which boasts of local pubs and Jazz Clubs. Also for athletic individuals Streatham also boasts of a modern leisure centre, 'Better' Gym with fully-sized ice rink including a swimming pool, lavish restaurants and retail shops. A Large 24Hrs Tesco store, a new Marks & Spencer's, Aldi & Lidle food stores within 10 - 15 mins walk distance
- Rooms: £760pcm and £780pcm
- Utility Bills: All inclusive.
- Deposit : £760/£780, held in a Secured Deposit Scheme.
- Suitable For: Professional people and Students - Sharers (non-smokers), no pets, clean & tidy individual to share large-semi detached house.
Available to move in Now! (subject to references)Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £760.00 per month (£175.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £760.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 17 October, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation) If calling, please quote reference: 599887 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference five hundred and ninety-nine thousand eight hundred and eighty-seven