Calling all students
book now for January 2021-august 2022
Contact to book A viewing !
X1 Arndale House:
- 4-6 en-suite bedroom cluster flats and individual studios priced from £120 per week
- Balcony flats available
- Group or individual bookings accepted
- Available now
- All bills, Netflix and Wi-Fi included
- Fully furnished
- Virtual tour available
- Centrally located and within walking distance to all universities as well as Liverpool Lime Street railway station
- On-site gym open 24/7
- Located above Tesco Express
- Overnight security
- Ideal for students and working professionals
About this development
X1 Arndale House comprises a range of cluster flats with en-suite bedrooms, balcony flats and individual studios which are all fully furnished to a high standard. Perfectly located, X1 Arndale House is less than a 5 minute walk from the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine and Liverpool Lime Street railway station and a 10 minute walk to both the University of Liverpool and Liverpool John Moores University. The development is located just above Tesco Express, so you don’t need to venture too far to grab dinner!
What comes included?
Moving on to the best part… **all bills and Wi-Fi are included - so you have nothing else to worry about! Each cluster flat comes fully furnished with a communal kitchen including fridge-freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle and washer/dryer and communal living area complete with a flatscreen TV with complimentary Netflix. Each bedroom is fully furnished with a TV, wardrobe, drawers, desk and chair as well as an en-suite bathroom. X1 Arndale House also has onsite security between 7pm-7am 7 days a week and an on-site gym which is open 24/7, so don’t forget to cancel your gym membership!
Is this the right place for you?
With a choice between en-suite rooms with the option of a balcony or self-contained studios, X1 Arndale House is perfect for those who would like to live in a social atmosphere whilst also having their own privacy.
Why should you choose X1?
Throughout your stay with X1, you will have a dedicated team who will be on hand to help with any queries you may have during your stay. Here at X1, we have an in-house maintenance team who are available 24/7 should you need it.
Our marketing and social teams provide you with an unforgettable experience with exclusive X1 events throughout the year, monthly social media competitions including free holidays and our extremely popular, X1 Loyalty ECard providing you with exclusive discounts in restaurants, bars and much more throughout the city.
• no holding fee required
• £200 deposit entered into a government protected scheme (dps) or Reposit available priced at the equivalent of one weeks rent which is non-refundable
• Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England’s base rate
• Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
X1 Lettings are a member of The Property Ombudsman Redress Scheme and relevant Client Money Protection Schemes.
**Council tax (non-students) and TV Licence is not included<br /><br />