Property Reference: 1165903.
- Beautiful room to let in a large 3 story shared house
- Fully furnished, brand new furniture / bed / mattress
- Overlooking a beautiful large garden
- Very private
- Very Clean
- Professionally maintained
- All Bills, unlimited Fibre Super Fast WiFi and council tax included
- Location only 0.3 miles from Gants Hill station, 2 mins walk!
- 24 minutes by Central Line from Gants Hill station to Liverpool Street
- Very close to transport / bus links and shops
- Parking available
- Newly decorated, immaculate condition!
- Opposite beautiful award winning Valentines Park, which has tennis courts and boating lake
- Close to many boutique restaurants
- House is fully registered and compliant with council regulations
- Communal amenities include large kitchen with all appliances and dining area, very large garden and ground floor additional W/C
- Includes use of washer / dryer for clothes
- Must be seen!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Single En-Suite Room £500 per month - additional £100 per month for all bills and council tax required
- Rent Amount: £500.00 per month (£115.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £576.92
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 14 November, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation) If calling, please quote reference: 1165903 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference one million one hundred and sixty-five thousand nine hundred and three