Property Reference: 1146338.
This is the double Room (First Floor Small Room) in this wonderful and very large shared house available fully furnished in Elephant and Castle in Zone 1. Available to move in since 1 Nov 2021.
The 3-storeys townhouse comprises a large kitchen with direct access to the private garden, a modern fitted kitchen, well-sized and proportionate double bedrooms, and two bathrooms.
The property also benefits from a great and quiet location, excellent storage, and all BILLs are included. Offered furnished.
- all BILLs are included, with high-speed internet.
- extremely big shared open plan kitchen living room 45sqm sitting in the entire the ground floor
- Individual security key lock for each room to keep your privacy.
- a cleaner does 3 hours of cleaning once a month for communal areas.
- Parks next to the house.
- Perfect for professional sharers and students looking for a central living.
- The house is spread over 3 floors and has 3 bathrooms, a private garden, and set on a quiet side road with parks around. Varies big supermarkets and restaurants are also nearby.
- only Google Map 500m distance to the Elephant & Castle Station.
- From Elephant & Castle Station, it is 5min underground to Bank, 8minunderground to Piccadilly Circus, and 8min cycle to London Eye.
One small double room on the first floor left! Current tenants in the other rooms are 2 Chinese girls (one graduated as an mba from The University of Warwick, and the other graduated as an mba from Durham University) and 1 Vietnamese boy (working in a software company).
Students are welcome to enquire.
No Pets, No Smokers, one person per room only.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,300.00 per month (£300.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,300.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 November, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 1 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 1146338
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay.
Property Reference one million one hundred and forty-six thousand three hundred and thirty-eight