Ridgewater are pleased to offer this fabulous retro 60's style apartment with many original fixtures & furnishings.
The property benefits from:
* balcony overlooking the harbour *
* two double bedrooms *
* kitchen/diner with appliances *
* lounge with views over harbour *
* bathroom with shower over bath *
* undercover secure parking *
* fantastic position overlooking brixham harbour & surrounding areas *
* fully furnished *
- Sorry, no pets, smokers or Children
Viewing Guidance - Ridgewater Property Ltd
* This guidance is to ensure that viewings can be conducted safely and in accordance with hm Government guidance.
* Where available prospective viewers will be required to look at the 3D virtual tour before a viewing is arranged.
* Prospective viewers will be asked qualifying questions to check they would pass reference and are in a position to move
* No one will be allowed to visit a property or the office if they have been showing symptoms (no matter how mild) or have been asked to self-isolate
* All visitors to properties will need to be wearing face coverings and gloves before entering the property.
* Visitors are not to touch any surface (ie not open cupboard doors, windows etc)
* Visitors should wash their hands before and after entering the property with hand sanitiser or soap and water.
* Only 2 people will be allowed to visit a property.
* No under 18 will be allowed into the property.
In order to grant a tenancy for this property, the applicant must pass referencing, to include a credit check and must have an annual household income of at least 30 times the monthly rent.
In order to rent a property through Ridgewater, you will be required to make the following payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: Equivalent to one week's rent (this holding deposit is then later used towards your tenancy deposit)
- Tenancy Deposit: Equivalent to five weeks rent.
- Rent In Advance: One month rent in advance
- Companies seeking to rent a property will be required to pay £300 including VAT (£250 plus VAT) for the completion of a Company Reference carried out by an independent referencing agency.
Permitted payments during the tenancy:
- Rent (payable in advance)
- Payments to other third parties: Such as council tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
- Default charges: Such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent may be applied.
- Tenancy changes: Such as requests to vary the terms of or reassign the tenancy may also be applied which will be limited to £50 including VAT (£41.67 plus VAT).
Once a holding deposit has been paid the subject property will not be marketed to others.
Holding deposits will be paid towards the tenancy deposit upon commencement of the tenancy, where successful referencing and statutory checks have been completed.
A holding deposit will be retained by Ridgewater where the prospective tenant:
1. Withdraws from the property before entering into the tenancy agreement
2. Provides false information for referencing purposes
3. Fails to act reasonably to enter into the tenancy before the deadline for agreement
4. Fails 'Right to Rent' checksTenant Protection
Ridgewater Property Ltd is also a member of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme. And have Client Money Protection with cmp. You can find out more details on the Ridgewater website () or by contacting Ridgewater directly.