Carter Duthie are delighted to present this newly refurbished apartment, situated in the heart of rickmansworth town centre and set within a premium secure gated development.
Located on the first floor, the accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, modern fitted Kitchen and Utility Room, 17ft Lounge with access onto the Balcony, Double Bedroom with generous sized fitted wardrobes, and a modern Bathroom.
The property benefits from an allocated parking space, as well as a private residents Gym and Concierge.
Penn Place is ideally located in a sought-after community set within easy reach of Rickmansworth town centre with its array of local shops, restaurants and coffee bars. Local bus stops and Rickmansworth station are just a stones throw away, offering a swift a regular service into Baker Street and the City & there are many local bus routes.
By appointment with the agents at their offices, 34 Station Parade Denham Bucks UB9 5ET Tel: Fax: E-mail: Web-site:
Room measurements in these particulars are only approximations and are taken to the widest point.
Please note: Only the fixtures and fittings specifically mentioned in these particulars are included in the property.
Carter Duthie for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they give notice that:-
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Carter Duthie has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1. The property will be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of 6 months.
2. Rent is payable calendar monthly in advance.
3. The tenant is responsible for payment of any charges in relation to the supply of electricity, gas, oil, council tax, water rates and telephone charges, etc. If appropriate
4. The landlord is not responsible for supplying any telephone TV or internet service and tenants must make their own enquiries.
5. The tenant must insure their own contents.
6. A deposit in the sum of five weeks rent is payable on commencement and refundable on termination provided that the tenant has complied with his/her covenants.
7. The property will be available, and term may commence on the completion of the lease and payment of the first month’s rent, deposit and any other charges (subject to satisfactory references having been provided).
8. A credit check and references are required. There will be no cost to the tenants for these checks.
9. No smokers. Pets may be acceptable by prior arrangement subject to landlord approval.