Interested in this property?
Call +44 20 3542 2178 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 1093377
Property Reference: 1093377.
A fantastic 1 double bedroom flat for rent on the ground floor of a highly prestigious modern landmark development on Tiltman Place (N7) the site of the old Hornsey Baths, moments from Finsbury Park (Victoria Line & National Rail) and Holloway Road (Piccadilly Line) stations and several bus routes.
This bright flat offers over 45m2 (500sqr feet), boasts modern fixtures and fittings and comprises of
- a private entrance hallway with storage cupboard,
- a modern bathroom,
- a good sized double bedroom with built in wardrobes and freestanding bookshelves,
- a stylish modern kitchen with island breakfast bar, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, freezer, Nespresso machine and other small appliances
- and a large open plan reception room complemented by a sheltered private outside sitting area (balcony). The property further benefits from having 24 hour concierge for security, and a secure underground car park (optional extra).
The property is well placed for the area's local shops and markets.
EPC rating D
Deposit - 5 weeks rent
No agency fees
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,400.00 per month (£323.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,615.38
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 14 June, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 1093377
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay.
Property Reference one million ninety-three thousand three hundred and seventy-seven
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by OpenRent, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact OpenRent for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all N7 properties to rent