* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Walking distance to city centre
Three double bedrooms
Summary ** available December**three double bedrooms ** walking distance to city centre ** permit parking subject to availability**
description This spacious terraced home has become available for immediate occupation and is ideally suited to a professional family or couple.
This property has ample original features and is in an excellent location within walking distance of the city centre.
The property comprises; entrance/hallway, living room, living room/diner and kitchen with white goods provided. On the first floor there is a bathroom with shower over bath, a standard double bedoom and a huge double bedroom. On the second floor which is accessible by a steep spiral staircase is a further double bedoom with plenty of storage.
Externally, is a courtyard garden and heated outdoor toilet perfect for alfresco dining.
Additional benefits: On road permit parking (please seek confirmation from the council as a permit does not come with the property/guaranteed), Gas Central Heating, great location, original features.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
For more information about this property, please contact Connells - Exeter, EX1 on +44 1392 976515 * (local rate)
Contact Connells - Exeter about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Connells - Exeter, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells - Exeter for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.