Carter Duthie are delighted to present this stunning much improved apartment, situated on the ground floor and with two double bedrooms.
Situated in this highly sought after development, and located close to the Village centre close to chorleywood station.
This property enjoys access to Chorleywood village centre, with its varied shopping facilities and railway station which provides a br/Metropolitan Line service into London.
For those who drive, there is access to the M25 at junctions 17 and 18. Schooling, both state and private, is available within the district and surrounding areas.
Wood block flooring, storage/cloaks cupboard.
Large L shaped Living/Dining area with floor to ceiling feature window
Brand new fitted kitchen comprising of a range of modern wall and base units with ample worktop areas. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and cupboards below, ceramic hob, extractor fan, built in electric oven, newly fitted washer, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Tiled splash backs, Valient gas fired central heating boiler.
Radiator, double fitted wardrobe
Radiator, built in wardrobe
Brand new fitted bathroom comprising P shaped bath with overhead shower WC, raised basin with mixer tap and fully tiled walls, extractor fan, chrome towel rail, inset mirror, wall mounted cupboard.
Garage in nearby block, visitors parking. Communal gardens, laid to lawn with borders.
Three Rivers District Council - Telephone
By appointment with the agents at their offices, 34 Station Parade Denham Bucks UB9 5ET Tel: Fax: E-mail: Web-site:
Room measurements in these particulars are only approximations and are taken to the widest point.
Please note: Only the fixtures and fittings specifically mentioned in these particulars are included in the property.
1. The property will be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of 6 months.
2. Rent is payable calendar monthly in advance.
3. The tenant is responsible for payment of any charges in relation to the supply of electricity, gas, oil, council tax, water rates and telephone charges, etc. If appropriate
4. The landlord is not responsible for supplying any telephone TV or internet service and tenants must make their own enquiries.
5. The tenant must insure their own contents.
6. A deposit in the sum of five weeks rent is payable on commencement and refundable on termination provided that the tenant has complied with his/her covenants.
7. The property will be available, and term may commence on the completion of the lease and payment of the first month’s rent, deposit and any other charges (subject to satisfactory references having been provided).
8. A credit check and references are required. There will be no cost to the tenants for these checks.
9. No smokers or pets.