Unique three bedroom third floor penthouse apartment with panoramic views over 'The Oval' gardens and situated just a short distance from the Stray and town centre. Modern, recently fitted kitchen and bathroom presented with high specification fixtures. This property is quite simply immaculate throughout and exudes sophistication.
The property boasts original features with a light and bright space and benefits from gas central heating, private entrance and off street parking.
Access to the apartment is via external steps leading to a private entrance which leads up into the open plan luxury kitchen and dining area. The space is light and character filled; with original beams juxtaposed between a beautiful modern kitchen. The recently installed kitchen has ample storage units and an island which houses a five ring gas hob cooker, double electric oven and separate built in microwave. Further appliances include built in dish washer, under counter fridge, washing machine and tall fridge freezer. Leading from the dining room are three bedrooms, a family bathroom and a spacious living room all filled with original features. The bathroom is presented to a high standard and fitted with double sinks, large roll top bath and large double shower.
The property has gas central heating.
This property is marketed by LentinSmith Letting & Property Management (LentinSmith) at £1800 per month. Rightmove has calculated the price per week for comparison purposes only.
The method we use for calculating the weekly price is: (monthly price x 12) / 52, rounded to the nearest pound.
Letting fees information
Fees may apply
LentinSmith is a member of The Deposit Protection Service (dps)
The Deposit Protection Service
Redress : Property Ombudsman D8873
LentinSmith is part of CM Protect Limited Client Money Protection Scheme
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
* The rent
* A security deposit of a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
* A holding deposit of no more than one weeks´ rent;
* Interest for late payment of rent equating to 3% above The Bank of England Base Rate;
* Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
* Payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
* Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
* Payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019.