* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Driveway and on street parking
Shared rear garden
Zero deposit guarantee option available
Available in March
Viewings from 8th March onwards
Summary ** refurbished throughout ** driveway and on street parking ** shared rear garden ** storage shed ** pets considered ** zero deposit guarantee option available ** available in March ** viewings from 8th March onwards **
description A modern, spacious and well-presented family home in the popular residential of Mount Gould, just outside of the City Centre.
The property has just been refurbished throughout and briefly comprises of; a large living room with bay windows, a modern kitchen/diner with ample storage, two spacious double bedrooms, a third single bedroom, a modern bathroom with bath and overhead shower with a separate W.C. The property also benefits from a driveway as well as ample on street parking.
There is also a rear garden with storage shed - please note: The garden is shared with the basement flat however there is a boundary line and most of the garden belongs to the house. There is no access to the garden from the back of the property. It is accessed via the front door and down the gated pathway.
Available in March. Viewings from 8th March onwards. Call Connells today to organise a viewing!
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
For more information about this property, please contact Connells - Mutley Plain, PL4 on +44 1752 948825 * (local rate)
Contact Connells - Mutley Plain about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Connells - Mutley Plain, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells - Mutley Plain for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.