* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Situated within close proximity of Hatherleigh town centre is this very well proportioned 3 bedroom character cottage. The ground floor consists of a cosy, yet spacious sitting room with feature ornamental fireplace and parquet flooring, a kitchen / dining room with understairs storage space and access to the washing machine. The first floor boasts two double bedrooms with fitted cupboard space in both, a further single bedroom with airing cupboard and a modern 3 piece white bathroom suite. Sorry no pets. Please note there is no garden with this property. Available from 25th February 2021. EPC - E
The rent for the property is £625.00 per calendar month. This excludes all other outgoing utilities.
Water is metered at the property.
The council tax is band A.
In addition to the first months rent a deposit of £721.00 will be required. Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings will pay the deposit to the Deposit Protection Service dps, (the government run scheme). Following receipt of the deposit, The dps will provide confirmation to you. The full details are available on their website
Please Note: When a property is offered to you subject to references and contract, each individual aged 18 or over will be required to complete a reference application form.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- One weeks holding deposit to secure property. This will go against the first months rent providing that you do not withdraw your application or do not disclose vital information.
- £50 Inc VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at cost to the tenant. Charges can be upto £50 Inc VAT. - Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
The property is let as seen. Standard references will be required. Please note that all measurements are only approximate and are purely given as a guide. Please refer to Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings guidance notes for prospective tenants.
If you would like to view the property, or if you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings.
Viewing is strictly through Bond Oxborough Phillips lettings and by appointment only.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Torrington obtains Client Money protection through cmp (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003350
Bond Oxborough Phillips Torrington are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-3
For more information about this property, please contact Bond Oxborough Phillips - Torrington Lettings, EX38 on +44 1805 447992 * (local rate)
Contact Bond Oxborough Phillips - Torrington Lettings about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Bond Oxborough Phillips - Torrington Lettings, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bond Oxborough Phillips - Torrington Lettings for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.