This charming mid terraced home offers three bedrooms comprising two double rooms and one single. This is a spacious family home with a low maintenance garden and allocated off road parking for two cars. The property comes unfurnished and is decorated neutrally throughout.
Regret No Smoking, No Pets, Rent £775.00. Deposit £894.00.
Holding Deposit: £178.00 - required to secure the property.
Entrance hall Welcomes you into the home.
Kitchen 3.51 x 2.41 (11'6" x 7'10") Modern kitchen with matching hand and eye level units, integrated gas hob and electric oven. Plumbing for a washing machine and space for fridge freezer.
Lounge/diner 4.75 x 4.14 (15'7" x 13'6") This bright and airy room is of great size with french doors leading you out onto the garden. With large under stairs storage cupboard.
Cloakroom 1.52 x 0.95 (4'11" x 3'1") With low level WC and wash hand basin.
Bedroom one 3.04 x 3.02 (9'11" x 9'10") Large double bedroom with built in wardrobe cupboard and ensuite shower room.
Ensuite shower room 1.82 x 1.62 (5'11" x 5'3") Shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin.
Bedroom two 2.89 x 2.63 (9'5" x 8'7") Good sized double bedroom overlooking the garden.
Bedroom three 2.82 x 1.76 (9'3" x 5'9") Single bedroom overlooking the garden.
Family bathroom 1.94 x 1.91 (6'4" x 6'3") Bath, low level WC and wash hand basin. The handy airing cupboard can be found just outside the bathroom.
Outside The low maintenance and private rear garden is fully enclosed, comprising a graveled area with a further lawned area located at the top of a few steps. It also provides access to the 2 parking spaces that can be found at the back of the property - both of which are clearly allocated to number 44.
Council tax Band C.
Tenant protection information Morris and Bott are members of ARLA Propertymark which is a Client Money Protection Scheme. They are also members of The Property Ombudsman which is an Independent Redress Scheme. You can find out more details on the Agent's website or by contacting them directly.
Relevant lettings fees In addition to paying the Rent for the property, you may also be required to pay the following permitted payments:-
- Payment for Council Tax
- Payment for Utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewage)
- Payments for a Television Licence
- Communication Services (telephone other than a mobile telephone; the internet; cable television; satellite television.
- Green Deal charge (if any).
- Holding Deposit (per tenancy) - One week's rent - This is to reserve a property. Please note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
- Security deposit (per tenancy. Rent under £50,000 per year) - Five week's rent - This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
- Security deposit (per tenancy. Rent of £50,000 or over per year) - Six weeks rent - This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
- Unpaid rent - Interest paid at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid on order to pursue non-payment of rent. - This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
- Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s) - Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). - If the loss results in the locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant and landlord and any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
- Variation of Contract (Tenant's Request) - £50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. - To cover the costs associated with taking landlord's instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
- Early Termination (Tenant's Request) - Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord's costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. - These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
Application process If you are interested in this property, please request the application pack from Morris & Bott. This will be sent to you via email and will contain a brochure and the application forms along with the full process to follow.
Applications are open until midday 29th November 2022 to allow everyone interested a good opportunity to apply.
Initial applications are taken based on the information provided in the pack. After the application closing date, all applications will be sent to the Landlord who will shortlist the applications received. Any shortlisted applicants will be invited to view the property in person to see if they would still like to proceed. Once actual viewings have taken place, the Landlord will decide who they would like to progress to the referencing with and at this point the holding deposit will be requested and referencing undertaken. Please note that we will be contacting both successful and unsuccessful applicants shortly after the closing date to advise them of the outcome - this can take a few days depending on how long it takes for the Landlord to review.
The property will be removed from the market after the closing date - this will be done before the Landlord has made a decision.