Property to rent in Harwich Road, Little Oakley, Harwich CO12
Property to rent - 1 bedroom
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1255 481365 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- 24hr care, 365 days of year
- Recently redecorated living area
- Nutritious meals
- Communal gardens
- Own ensuite toilet
- Fully furnished
- Full activity programme
- Pets considered
- Available now
- Call today!
Waters View Residential Home is a family-run, comfortable residential home that welcomes long-term needs, temporary respite and day care.
Waters View Residential Home is a family-run, comfortable residential home that welcomes long-term needs, temporary respite and day care. Care workers, many of whom have been at Waters View for a number of years and either hold or are working towards NVQs, build up strong relationships with residents in order to make sure their personal needs and preferences are understood.
At Waters View there is always a focus on being a home-like environment. This vision is helped by the home being a lovingly converted private house, with rural surroundings and secure gardens. All rooms are en-suite and individually decorated to ensure that "home from home" feeling.
Assisted care and bathing, nutritious meals and strong links with medical services ensures your loved one the best holistic care.
- Close to Local shops
- Gardens for residents
- Minibus or other transport
- Near Public Transport
- Own Furniture if required
- Pets by arrangement
- Phone Point in own room/Mobile
- Television point in own room
- Wheelchair access
- Communal bathroom with assisted bathing if necesarry
A pre admission assessment needs to be carried out to ensure that Waters View can offer any prospective Resident the high level of individual care they need and deserve.Prices begin at £765 per week for the minimum level of support required.
If you are interested to find out more, please dont hesitate to get in contact where we can then arrange covid secure viewings of the rooms and grounds.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Harwich, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Harwich for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Harwich Road properties to rent