* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Energy Rating: C
Off road parking
Two double bedrooms
Modern bathroom suite
Close to amenities
Summary A two double bedroom semi-detached Property in the desierable location of Abbey Manor Park benefiting from off road parking and a large garden
description A semi-detached house in the popular Abbey Manor Park estate, close to local schools, shops and community centre.
The Property comprises of a hallway leading to a modern kitchen with a fitted oven, hob and extractor hood. Lounge/diner with a feature electric fire and french doors on to the expansive garden with a patio and large lawn area. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom. The property further benifits from double glazing, gas central heating and off road parking.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
For more information about this property, please contact Connells - Yeovil, BA20 on +44 1935 388216 * (local rate)
Contact Connells - Yeovil about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Connells - Yeovil, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells - Yeovil for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.