This exceptional 3 bedroom terraced residence boasts spacious accommodation offering a wealth of attractive character features along with a delightful front and rear garden and single garage. Occupying a convenient position on the edge of town and close to the popular St. Mary's Primary School, this home is in a great location and is offered to the rental market unfurnished.
Regret No Smokers, No Sharers. No Pets.
Rent £850.00 Deposit £980.00
Holding Deposit: £196.00 - required to secure the property.
Entrance hall Welcomes you into the home.
Lounge 4.28m x 3.45m Delightful reception room with bay window.
Dining room 3.96m x 2.96m Second reception room, located just off of the kitchen and overlooking the rear garden.
Kitchen 4.08m x 2.36m Brand new high specification kitchen with matching hand and eye level units. Integrated appliances include; electric oven, electric hob with extractor over, dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer.
Rear porch/utility area Handy room at the rear of the property with sink, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Access to the rear garden.
Cloakroom Low level WC.
Bedroom one 4.01m x 3.73m Generous double bedroom with large window.
Bedroom two 3.84m x 3.22m Further good sized double bedroom with handy cupboard.
Bedroom three 2.25m x 2.18m Good sized single bedroom.
Shower room 2.36m x 1.97m Modern white suite comprising large shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
Garage Single garage accessed via rear door from the garden, or up and over door.
Outside The rear garden offers a private patio area with mature bedding plants and access to the garage, with the front garden primarily lawn, with mature shrubs and bedding plants.
Tenant protection information Morris and Bott are members of ARLA Propertymark which is a Client Money Protection Scheme. They are also members of The Property Ombudsman which is an Independent Redress Scheme. You can find out more details on the Agent's website or by contacting them directly.
Relevant lettings fees In addition to paying the Rent for the property, you may also be required to pay the following permitted payments:-
- Payment for Council Tax
- Payment for Utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewage)
- Payments for a Television Licence
- Communication Services (telephone other than a mobile telephone; the internet; cable television; satellite television.
- Green Deal charge (if any).
- Holding Deposit (per tenancy) - One week's rent - This is to reserve a property. Please note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
- Security deposit (per tenancy. Rent under £50,000 per year) - Five week's rent - This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
- Security deposit (per tenancy. Rent of £50,000 or over per year) - Six weeks rent - This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
- Unpaid rent - Interest paid at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid on order to pursue non-payment of rent. - This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
- Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s) - Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). - If the loss results in the locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant and landlord and any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
- Variation of Contract (Tenant's Request) - £50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. - To cover the costs associated with taking landlord's instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
- Early Termination (Tenant's Request) - Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord's costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. - These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.