* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Flat to rent - 1 bedroom
Council tax band:
Available end Feb
Large double bedroom
Integrated white goods
Open plan living
New build block
Town centre location
EPC - tbc
Holding Deposit: Not currently available, please contact the branch
summary available end Feb - Large, modern apartment with open plan living, modern bathroom, luxury fixtures and fittings in a new build block in the town centre.
Description Bryanston Court is home to luxury studio, one and two bedroom apartments. Each has been designed with the keenest attention to detail and are finished to the highest standard. Every apartment features modern appliances including washer/drier, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, open plan living spaces and carefully selected fixtures and fittings including video phone entry system, fibre optic connection for the building and Nest thermostat to control heating.
Benefits to the block also include an onsite managers office, large cycle store, smart parcel drop box facility and a town centre location.
Deposit - £1,050.00 Council Tax Band - C
Bryanston Court is prominently situated between Selden Hill and St Albans Road close to the Magic Roundabout with good road links to the M1, M25 and A41, making the most of Hemel Hempsteads connections the mainline station is just a 10 minute bus ride with direct services to Euston within 26 minutes.
Call Zoe at Connells to organise a viewing.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
For more information about this property, please contact Connells - Hemel Hempstead, HP1 on +44 1442 493357 * (local rate)
Contact Connells - Hemel Hempstead about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Connells - Hemel Hempstead, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells - Hemel Hempstead for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.