Enjoying fantastic far reaching views over Minehead & the Bristol Channel is this beautiful detached six bedroom family residence finished to a high specification with spacious accommodation. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, front & rear gardens, integral garage.
A superb individually designed detached six bedroom family residence being one of only two properties built approx. 2 years ago enjoying fantastic far reaching views over Minehead & the Bristol Channel. The property is finished to a high specification whilst offering spacious family accommodation & benefitting from gas central heating, double glazing, open plan kitchen/dining room, front & rear gardens, integral garage & ample off road parking. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, family room, lounge, kitchen/dining room, utility room, first floor landing, master bedroom with dressing room & en-suite bathroom, three further bedrooms, en-suite shower room, bathroom, second floor landing, two bedrooms & shower room. An internal inspection is a must to fully appreciate what the property has to offer.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.