Property Reference: 769580.
Beautifully presented one bed flat in quiet residential area less than 15 minutes walk from Swindon train station and outlet village.
This flat is attached to the owners property and is available to let to a single professional on a Monday to Friday basis or we would consider a short term let
to an individual or couple between house moves.
All bills included plus Superfast broadband.
- Large, bright, airy, open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area with a high vaulted ceiling.
- Lounge area includes a 40inch tv with freeview and comfortable leather sofa.
- Kitchen is complete with an electric oven, gas hob, microwave oven, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster and basic kitchen equipment
- Bedroom with comfortable double bed, large wardrobes with full length mirror, chest of drawers, bedside table and lamp.
- En suite shower room with large shower cubicle- Private access at side of property
- Cordoned off area of garden for sole use with outdoor table and chairs
- Off road parking on private drive- Separate central heating system- All flooring is easy to clean laminate
No agency fees.
One months rent payable in advance plus one months rent as deposit which will be retained by dps.
Price quoted is for long term Monday to Friday let. Please contact owner for details for other durations.Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £695.00 per month (£160.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £695.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 03 June, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 2 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Holiday Let: Less than 4 months usage per year) If calling, please quote reference: 769580 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference seven hundred and sixty-nine thousand five hundred and eighty