End terrace house to rent in Edwards Lane, Sherwood, Nottingham NG5
£700 pcm (£162 pw)
End terrace house to rent - 3 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 115 691 9701 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- **virtual video viewing link available**
- £700 pcm for 3 months, £800 pcm thereafter
- Two bathrooms and separate WC room
- Brand new kitchen
- Access to a huge driveway
- Garage included
- Front and rear gardens
- Walking distance to City Hospital
- Within easy reach of local schools & amenities
- Walking distance to Sherwood town centre
**virtual video viewing link available**
A 3 bedroom end of terrace house situated within walking distance of Sherwood town centre and City Hospital.
The house comprises of:
• Large front garden to the front
• Large porch to the entrance of the house.
• A WC room accessed via the entrance hallway
• Also accessed via the entrance hallway is the main bathroom to include a shower (brand new), sink and WC
• Two reception rooms separated via an arch way (sofa be can removed)
• A modern kitchen to include brand newly fitted units and oven / hob. There is also space for a large fridge / freezer
• Low maintenance rear garden
• Two double bedrooms, both with wardrobe space
• One large single bedroom with an en-suite to include a shower, sink and WC
• Gas central heating via a combi boiler
• Extra thick double glazed windows
• Large driveway suitable for several cars to park
• Garage included
• Walking distance to Sherwood town centre and the City Hospital
• Close to local schools and amenities
• The house has been newly re-decorated throughout
Room dimensions (from the widest point of the room)
Smallest section of the lounge = 2.8m x 3.9m
Largest section of the lounge = 4.4m x 3.6m
Kitchen (from walls, not kitchen units) = 3.8m x 2.4m
En suite bedroom = 2.4m 2.8m
Front bedroom = 4.4m x 3m
Rear bedroom = 3.8m x 2.9m
The rent will be £700.00pcm for the first 3 months and then £800.00pcm thereafter.
EPC Rating = E. Costs to move in to this property = Initial holding deposit, equivalent to 1 weeks rent (not a fee and will go towards balance of move in monies if tenancy goes ahead).
Tenancy deposit, equivalent to 5 weeks rent. First months rent in advance.
Kingswood Residential Investment Management are residential lettings specialists and members of ARLA Propertymark, The Property Ombudsman, Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme and Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
For more information about this property, please contact
Kingswood Residential Investment Management, NG1 on +44 115 691 9701 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Kingswood Residential Investment Management, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Kingswood Residential Investment Management for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all UK properties to rent