Terraced house to rent in Ashfield Terrace, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG1
£700 pcm (£162 pw)
Terraced house to rent - 2 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1423 578996 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
A very well presented 2 bedroomed town house with well appointed accommodation, situated in this quiet yet highly convenient position within easy walking distance of Harrogate town centre. This super home has the benefit of two equally good sized bedrooms and having the benefit of modern kitchen and bathroom fittings, all with full gas central heating and double glazing. Convenient location adjacent to Grove Road primary school and close to Harrogate town centre. EPC rating E.
lounge 12' 4" x 11' 10" (3.76m x 3.61m) Max into bay window Double glazed bay window to front and gas central heating radiator
kitchen 12' 4" x 13' (3.76m x 3.96m) Double glazed window to rear. Range of modern fittings incorporating gas hob with oven below, Hotpoint fridge / freezer and Kenwood dishwasher. Gas central heating boiler and central heating radiator
utility room 8' 9" x 5' (2.67m x 1.52m) Double glazed window to side and exterior door. Beko tumble dryer and Hotpoint washing machine. Central heating radiator
bathroom 9' 8" x 5' (2.95m x 1.52m) Double glazed windows to side. Modern suite in white with mixer taps and shower attachment. Central heating radiator
bedroom 1 12' 4" x 9' 3" (3.76m x 2.82m) Double glazed window to front. Fitted cupboard and gas central heating radiator
bedroom 2 12' 4" x 10' 5" (3.76m x 3.18m) Double glazed window to rear. Fitted cupboard and gas central heating radiator
outside Small forecourt garden to front and enclosed yard to the rear. On-street residents parking to rear only.
Council tax The property has been placed in Council Tax Band B
terms 1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 6 months.
2. No pets, children or sharers without landlord's consent.
3. Each applicant is required to complete an application form to apply for a property. An application is not deemed as put forward until all applicants have returned a fully completed form to the agent.
4. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
5. The holding deposit is the equivalent of 1 weeks rent payable to reserve a property.
6. The holding deposit can be retained by the agent/landlord in certain circumstances if the tenancy does not go ahead as outlined within Schedule 1, Tenant Fees Act 2019.
7. The Bond (security deposit) is the equivalent of 5 weeks rent payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
8. The property will be withdrawn from the market pending referencing and right to rent checks as soon as an application is provisionally accepted by the landlord and a holding deposit has been paid.
9. The holding deposit will be used as part of your first months rent payment if the application comes to fruition.
10. The deadline for agreement is 15 calendar days from the date the holding deposit is received by the agent.
11. The move-in date must be no more than 30 days after payment of the holding deposit. The move in date will be agreed at the application stage.
12. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.
13. Tenants are responsible for any permitted payments if applicable throughout the tenancy.
14. Please note that all dimensions given in these details are approximate and that properties are offered to let as seen. Prospective tenants should satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the property on this basis before applying for a tenancy.
15. Verity Frearson is a member of RICs, which is a client money protection scheme and also a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) which is a redress scheme.
16. This property will be managed by Verity Frearson.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Verity Frearson, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Verity Frearson for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Ashfield Terrace properties to rent