Terraced house to rent in Tyburn Road, Erdington, Birmingham B24
£700 pcm (£162 pw)
Terraced house to rent - 3 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 121 721 8640 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Central heating
- Double glazing
- Wood floors
3 bedroom family home, excellent location, benefitting from Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating, 3 bedrooms upstairs bathroom, easy to maintain rear garden and 2 reception rooms.
Whilst looking to rent, we recommend you read the governments how to rent guide, the latest addition can be sourced by visiting:
Permitted payments: The rent for the property, as indicated on the advert
* The deposit for this property is equal to 5 weeks rent.
* When completing an application for this property a holding deposit of one week's rent is due to stop further viewings and applications being accepted. If successful this amount will be deducted from the deposit with the remaining deposit due within two working days or within a timescale agreed with Rent in the Midlands in writing. If the applicant changes there mind after the cooling period (24hours) expires then no refund will be due, if Credit checks are failed or information is provided is proven to be falsified then no refund is due and a Tenancy will not be offered.
Other permitted payments:
* Rent arrears will incur a late rent charge of 3% over the base rate of the bank of England after 14 days of becoming legally due.
* Loss of keys will incur the cost of the keys being cut and a £15 p/h administration charge for staff time in dealing with the matter in its entirety, capped at 3 hours.
* A change of sharer or variation of Tenancy has an administration fee of £50 to cover a Credit check to ensure suitability and the right to rent, and an adapted contract.
* If a Tenant needs to surrender a Tenancy before the end of a signed term then the tenant will be reasonable for the Landlords reasonable costs to replace the tenants, this includes, advertising, contracts and inventory costs, and differs from landlord to landlord due to the service level the Landlord has opted for. Proof will be provided to show the service level of your landlord. The Tenant agrees that rent is payable until the end of the term or until the day prior to a new Tenant moves in (whichever is earliest).
* Tenants can be charged reasonable costs of missed appointments with Rent in the Midlands or any contractors if agreed in writing and not cancelled by the Tenant resulting in office staff or contractors attending the property, this costing is £15 +mileage from the office and return (at 0.45p per mile) or £45 for a contractor to cover loss of time and fuel.
Rent in the Midlands are members of the Property Ombudsman (TPO), Client Money Protection (cmp) & The Deposit Protection Scheme custodial (dps).
Rent payments when the Tenancy is fully set up are handled by Payprop (an automated payment service)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Rent in the Midlands ltd, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Rent in the Midlands ltd for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Tyburn Road properties to rent