A charming two bedroom stone built end terrace situated in a popular residential area and within a ten minute walking distance to the town centre. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing throughout and gas fired central heating. The property is tastefully decorated throughout in a neutral colour scheme. The front door leads to the Living Room which features hard wood flooring and a large bay window, creating a spacious and welcoming room. Kitchen/ Dining Room with hard wood flooring and space for a dining table and chairs. Appliances including integrated oven, electric hob, freestanding fridge/ freezer, washing machine and dryer. Utility Room with work surfaces and units, door leading to Courtyard Garden. Bathroom with white suite incorporating bath, w/c, sink and shower over bath. The first floor comprises of two Double Bedrooms with built in storage. The front garden has a hedge border with shrubs. To the rear of the property is a courtyard garden laid with gravel.
This property is marketed by LentinSmith Letting & Property Management (LentinSmith). Rightmove has calculated the price per week for comparison purposes only.
The method we use for calculating the weekly price is: (monthly price x 12) / 52, rounded to the nearest pound.
Letting fees information
Fees may apply
LentinSmith is a member of The Deposit Protection Service (dps)
The Deposit Protection Service
Redress : Property Ombudsman D8873
LentinSmith is part of CM Protect Limited Client Money Protection Scheme
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
* The rent
* A security deposit of a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
* A holding deposit of no more than one weeks´ rent;
* Interest for late payment of rent equating to 3% above The Bank of England Base Rate;
* Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
* Payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
* Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
* Payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.