Stylish, modern and convenient central studio – This attractive studio apartment within the acclaimed Coachworks development is going to be popular not just because of its superb finish but also its fantastic location. Available now, fully furnished.
Videos available via Whats App, please contact us to view.
Situated within the popular residential building of The Coachworks, this third floor studio apartment is located in one of the most convenient spots in Bath. Just a short stroll from all the diverse shops, restaurants and attractions that Bath city has to offer, and finished to a high standard throughout, the property offers the perfect city pad. The property offers an open plan living area, with lots of windows overlooking the recently rejuvenated London Road, complimented with modern working shutters. There is a sleek kitchen to one end with stainless steel integrated appliances. There is also a modern shower room with washing machine.
The property has been tastefully furnished throughout to offer flexible storage solutions and a comfortable home.
The apartment also has access to a lovely communal courtyard and is within a few minutes walk of a large supermarket. It is also an easy route out of Bath to the nearby M4.
1. View the property or arrange for a representative you trust to view it for you.
2. Make an offer. On acceptance of your offer pay the Holding Fee of 1 weeks rent and complete and return our Tenant Terms of Business. This then secures the property (only once the holding fee has been paid). These funds will be deducted from your move in monies (rent) once your application is approved.
3. You will be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. Please note, you risk forfeiting your holding deposit if you do not supply the required referencing information within 15 days from the initial request.
4. The Company Agency Fee (if applicable) is £468 and the deposit is usually equal to five week’s rent. Deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (dps) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
5. Ensure you provide photographic id such as your passport, id card or similar. If you are from overseas, we will require evidence of your right to rent in the UK.
6. Have references for employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. Have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is a UK home owner and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised pcm figure. Bank transfers are accepted, but payment is not cleared until the funds are received into our client account.