Property Reference: 794047.
Luxury bedrooms available within a Fully Refurbished, modern and Stylish Property. The property itself is situated in an excellent location, a short walk from East Croydon Station, with a wide range of local shops and amenities available just moments away. Refurbished to a very high standard, with the aim to provide high quality accommodation and service levels to all its residents, all spaces within the house have been carefully considered and catered for in order to meet a tenants needs on a practical level along with a level that will ensure the upmost comfort whilst residing in the property.
The property itself consists of two brand new High end fully fitted kitchens, both with dining areas. Residents also benefit from a sleek shared Living Room / Lounge area, perfect to relax and unwind. Each Bedroom is a double room with a brand new en-suite bathroom.
The property is fully managed, meaning any general queries, concerns or maintenance issues that may arise throughout the tenancy, are responded to within 24 hours and actioned within the shortest possible time frame.
Additional House Features:
- 2 Brand New kitchen and dining areas with televisions.
- Separate furnished residents Lounge area with widescreen smart television.
- Fast Broadband
- Mood Lighting Throughout
- Separate Utility Room with Bosh Big Load washing machine and dryer.
- Resident Ironing area
- Large Garden Area
- Un-suite bathroom with Grohre mixer showers
- LED Mirrors, Vanity basins, Heated towel Rails,
- Modern fresh colour walls.
- Brand New High Quality Beds - 3000 pocket sprung
- High Quality German Vinyl Click wooden flooring.
- Modern state of art central heating.
- Own room Virgin / Sky connection
- Own room Broadband connection
Key Transport Links:
- 6 min walk to Sandilands tram stop (2 Stops to East Croydon)
- 7 min walk to Lebanon road tram stop (1 Stop to East Croydon)
- 10 min walk to East Croydon train station
- 2 Min walk to bus link services.
Please call for more information or to arrange a viewing.Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £699.00 per month (£161.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £806.53
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 29 May, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation) If calling, please quote reference: 794047 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference seven hundred and ninety-four thousand and forty-seven