*2 double bedrooms* *large garden* *parking* *convenient location*
A recently redecorated 2 bed house in a central location with new central heating system and character features.
Connells are pleased to offer this deceptive 2 bed end terrace house with off road parking and large garden, located within easy reach of the centre of Hereford. The property sits peacefully overlooking Widemarsh Common and has had a new central heating system fitted as well as having been recently redecorated throughout – boasting beautiful fireplaces in 3 of the rooms. The location not only provides quick and easy access to the city centre but to plenty of local pubs, schools and other amenities, as well as to the A49. This property really must be viewed to be appreciated so call us now to book your viewing.
A bright room with large bay window to the front aspect, original feature open fireplace, newly fitted carpet with doors leading to the stairs and dining room.
With window to the rear aspect, feature open fireplace, under-stair cupboard, newly fitted carpet and door to the kitchen.
With a range of matching base and wall units, spaces for cooker, fridge and washing machine, vinyl flooring, window to side aspect and door to rear courtyard.
With matching suite comprising wc, basin and bath with shower hose, heated towel rail, frosted window to the side aspect and wood effect vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 1 (Double)
A sizeable room with built in wardrobe, feature original fireplace, large window to the front aspect and newly fitted carpet.
Bedroom 2 (Double)
With windows to the rear and side aspects, and newly fitted carpet
To the front of the property there is an area allowing for two cars to park off road. A pathway to the side of the property leads to the rear door and there is an unusually large lawned garden to the side of the property that could be perfect for those who are particularly green thumbed.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.