Shared accommodation to rent in Somerhill Road, Hove BN3
£3,975 pcm (£917 pw)
Shared accommodation to rent - 6 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 20 8033 4414 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Includes: All Utility Bills, Council Tax, wifi, Sky
- Weekly cleaner for communal areas
- Large Fully Fitted and equipped kitchen
- Large Living room with 50" TV
- Large Garden
Please quote reference 39173 when enquiring about this property
Near Western Road, Brighton beach, activities, attractions and travel links.
Rent includes: Utility Bills, Council Tax, wifi, Sky and weekly cleaning.
Tree lined road opposite park with tennis courts and cafe..
Massive spacious quality property::
6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 3 receptions and large garden.
- Quality furnished
- Kitchen Fully fitted: 2 large fridges, 2 freezers, 2 dishwashers, washing machine, tumble drier.
- Kitchen is fully equipped with cooking and dinning ware.
- Main Reception room: Sofa seating for 11 people with 55" HD TV
- 5 bathrooms (3 ensuite)
- Large communal garden with patio and BBQ
room rent pcm all inclusive:
- All Utility bills: Gas, Electricity, Water
- Council Tax
- Internet / wifi
- TV licence for the main lounge.
- Sky TV
- Whole House water filters and sink reverse osmosis filters
- Weekly cleaning of communal areas.
- Garden maintenance
9 month contract
can be extended/renewed by agreement
Must pass referencing without a guarantor. Rent quarterly in advance
With guarantor: Quarterly in advance. Guarantor must be a UK resident parent.
Without guarantor: Whole contract period in advance.
Single occupancy per room
Sharers room breakdown:
Gf Large Double with park view £600
1st Floor Double ensuite with garden view £625
1st Floor Large Double ensuite with park view £750
1st Floor Double with wash basin with park view £600
1st Floor Large Double park view £650
1st Floor Large Double ensuite garden view £750
total : £3,975
The all-inclusive price includes utility bills and services worth £150 per person per calendar month.
EPC rating: D
Regarding parking: A parking permit is required. Please contact the council for further information.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Urban.co.uk, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Urban.co.uk for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Somerhill Road properties to rent