Property Reference: 485303.
Located in Longton (ST3) 5min walk from town centre is this fully renovated property. Couples accepted. No housing benefits and no pets.
- No Fees Charged, All Bills Included, Free Internet (3 routers, Virgin Business - faster than available to the public)
- Move in on the day
- Weekly Cleaner
- Car parking available
Room promotion. A double bedroom with fridge freezer (£95pw), double with sofa and Ultra HD smart TV (£105pw) and double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (£110pw) are now offered with no fees and no deposit (3 weeks rent required to move in) - limited time only!
- 2 Sinks, 3 Fridge/Freezers, Ample cupboard storage, 2 Range cookers, 2 Washing machines and condenser drier
- 6 Seater table and chairs, Sofa, 55 inch curved ultra HD smart TV
- Secure Patio with bike shed and perfect for bbq's
Bedrooms (Single/double/ensuite) from £70pw-£125pw
- All very large with locks
- Furniture includes at least a bed, mattress, wardrobe, lamp, desk and chair
- Ultra HD Tv's, sofas, armchairs in many.
Safety and security
- CCTV, Fire doors, Fire alarm panel, 24hr maintenance team
- Experienced local landlord looking after over 100+ tenants across the city
- Fully Accredited landlord with Stoke-on-Trent City Council
- Manager of several licensed hmo's
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £325.00 per month (£75.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £0.00
- 14 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 23 September, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 1 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 485303
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay.
Property Reference four hundred and eighty-five thousand three hundred and three