Property Reference: 581633.Four bed hmo in stirling town centre - available September
- This terraced property is located in the Riverside, which is by far one of the safest and most desirable student friendly areas in Stirling,
- Recently upgraded to a high standard.
- New Ikea Furnishings and Bright, Neutral Decor throughout
- The 4 Bedroom hmo comprises of Entrance Vestibule, Hall, Living Room, and separate recently upgraded fitted Kitchen with electric cooker, fridge and freezer.
- Additional separate Laundry/Cloakroom with washing machine and tumble dryer.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Four fully furnished double bedrooms, and a shower room.
- The property also has electric central heating.
- To the rear of the property there is a private garden area with clothes drying facility.
- Car parking is available at the front of the property.
- Have your own modern house (cheap to run), free on street parking, private garden, all only 2 minutes walk from the town centre!
- Rent Amount: £1,646.67 per month (£380.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,600.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 02 September, 2019
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- Students only.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: E If calling, please quote reference: 581633 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent is on the Scottish Letting Agent Register, registration number LARN1809026
The landlord is on the Scottish Landlord Register, registration number 78434/390/05260OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay, in Scotland or the rest of the UK.Property Reference five hundred and eighty-one thousand six hundred and thirty-three