****post-graduate and third year students only**** A five double bedroom semi-detached house close to local amenities and transport links. Available from the start of August 2019-2020.
****post-graduate and third year students only****
Available to post-graduate students only, this five bedroom semi-detached house on Englishcombe Lane, close to an array of local amenities and transport links.
The property is entered via a spacious hallway and offers two double bedrooms on the ground floor; one with a bay window overlooking the front of the property and another overlooking the rear garden. There is also a shower room servicing these two bedrooms.
Completing the ground floor accommodation is a large galley kitchen, opening up into a bright living area. The kitchen boasts an American-style fridge freezer, oven, gas job and double Butler sink. There is a spacious breakfast bar with stools, offering the perfect place for entertaining or eating as a household.
The living area offers a large seating area and leads out on the sunny rear garden, laid mostly to lawn with a small decked area. There is also side access to the detached garage from the garden. To offer the most enjoyment from the garden, the landlord has provided a gardening service.
Upstairs, there are three further double bedrooms; the largest of which is at the front of the property and offers wonderful views across Bath. This floor is completed by a bathroom with shower over bath.
Offered furnished from the start of August 2019, this is a must view!
1. View the property or arrange for a representative you trust to view it for you.
2. Make an offer. On acceptance of your offer pay the Holding Fee of 1 weeks rent and complete and return our Tenant Terms of Business. This then secures the property (only once the holding fee has been paid). These funds will be deducted from your move in monies (rent) once your application is approved.
3. You will be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. Please note, you risk forfeiting your holding deposit if you do not supply the required referencing information within 15 days from the initial request.
4. The Company Agency Fee (if applicable) is £468 and the deposit is usually equal to five week’s rent. Deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (dps) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
5. Ensure you provide photographic id such as your passport, id card or similar. If you are from overseas, we will require evidence of your right to rent in the UK.
6. Have references for employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. Have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is a UK home owner and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised pcm figure. Bank transfers are accepted, but payment is not cleared until the funds are received into our client account.