* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Two double bedrooms
Private rear garden
Close to the town centre
Two great sized reception rooms
Do not miss out!
Book your viewing with Connells today
Summary ***private great sized rear garden***two double bedrooms***fantastic location***close to the town centre***close to mainline station***
description ***do not miss out***
We welcome to the market this wonderful Victorian cottage which is situated in a perfect location for easy access to the town centre and mainline train station.
This cottage welcomes you into a good sized living area which leads onto a separate generously sized dining area. Both rooms are light, airy and spacious. There is a door from the dining area which leads you down to an unconverted cellar.
As you continue through the property you come to the kitchen which benefits from having a door to the private back garden. At the end of the kitchen there is a WC and sink.
Upstairs the property is of a great size. The second bedroom is a good sized double bedroom with built in cupboard. The master bedroom is also a great size double bedroom and the main family bathroom is off the master bedroom. The family bathroom has a shower over bath, WC and sink.
Outside the property hugely benefits from a very good sized private and secure garden.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
For more information about this property, please contact Connells - Ashford, TN24 on +44 1233 754109 * (local rate)
Contact Connells - Ashford about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Connells - Ashford, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells - Ashford for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.