long term let - Newly Refurbished - Driveway Parking - Spacious Rear Garden - Three Reception Rooms - Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
William H Brown are pleased to present to let this newly refurbished three bedroom semi-detached house in the town of Scunthorpe close to the train station and motorway links to the M181 and M180. The property briefly consists of neutral decor throughout the property, modern features, front and rear gardens and off street parking. Newly decorated, new bathroom and new new kitchen and fully double glazed with gas central heating. Book A viewing today!
Spacious hallway with neutral decor and access to living room, dining room and kitchen.
Living room to the front of the property with bay window and neutral decor.
Dining room to the rear of the property with neutral decor.
Modern kitchen with oven and hob, neutral worktops and units, grey lino flooring and space for appliances.
Downstairs cloakroom with white modern two piece suite to include WC and sink.
Small conservatory to the rear of the property with views over the garden.
Two double bedrooms with neutral decor and carpets.
Single bedroom with neutral decor and carpet.
Modern bathroom with white three piece suite including WC, sink and electric shower over the bath.
Rear garden with patio and lawn plus garage (storage space only).
Front garden with gravelled area for parking and driveway running along the side of the property.
*Please note no pets are permitted at this property.*
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.