* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
Close To Warwick Town Centre
Sought After Location
Ample Driveway For Parking
Good Schools Nearby
Near To The A46 & M40
Small Pet Considered
Summary A three bedroom semi-detached home with a garage in a beautiful road in Warwick close to the town centre and also the A46 & M40.
Description The accommodation comprises entrance hall, guest WC, lounge/dining room and fitted kitchen with oven & gas hob, fridge freezer and space for washing machine & tumble dryer. There are three bedrooms, 2 doubles & a single (one with wardrobes & one with a storage cupboard) and a bathroom with white suite & shower. Outside there is a driveway giving direct access to the garage and front & rear attractive gardens. The property is gas centrally heated. Foxes Way is a highly desirable location in which to live and is located within walking distance of the beautiful town centre of Warwick with all its beautiful bars, shops, cafes & restaurants. Historic Warwick Castle is nearby as is the train station and Warwick Racecourse. The towns of Leamington Spa, Kenilworth & Stratford Upon Avon are also in close proximity. A lovely family home in a lovely location.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
For more information about this property, please contact Connells - Leamington Spa, CV32 on +44 1926 659141 * (local rate)
Contact Connells - Leamington Spa about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Connells - Leamington Spa, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells - Leamington Spa for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.