Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this perfect three bedroom property situated in Dunster. Calll today to make sure you do not miss out! Description
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this beautiful refurbished three bedroom property situated in Dunster which would be perfect for a family home.
The property comprises off the following: An open planned living & Kitchen area, perfect for a bit of social time with your family or friends. The kitchen appliances are an integrated cooker & Dishwasher, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer are all provided. There is a modern kitchen. The living area could potentially be two separate living rooms, perfect for a children and also an adults area. Following from the living area are doors which lead to the back garden which is a large size and has a shed which can be used.
Upstairs you have a bathroom which has a shower over the bath, this is modern and a very good size. The two bedrooms are a lovely double size and could easily have extra furniture in, also the third bedroom is a good size single which could potentially be a child’s room or guest room.
This property is a perfect home and you really do not want to miss out, call Ali today to arrange a viewing! While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.