A room in this shared house is available immediately. Fully furnished, all bills included.
This stunning luxury house share is situated near the town centre and has off street parking for 4 cars. It is also conveniently located on the bus route to Hinkley Point.
The rent includes all bills, Wi-Fi, TV license, weekly cleaning of communal areas, free use of washing machine & tumble drier and more.
This is an attractive newly refurbished property. There is a maintained private rear garden with BBQ, table and chairs and safe undercover storage for bicycles.
The bedrooms are tastefully decorated and fully furnished to a very high standard. The communal areas consist of:
1. A stunning kitchen with granite work tops, plenty of cooking facilities fully stocked with all the equipment, and accessories you might expect. Includes fridges, freezers, double oven, integral microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble drier.
2. A beautiful lounge with leather sofas and furniture with a 55inch smart TV, with playback channels and all the latest web features
3. Separate dining area with view to the rear garden
4. Superfast fibre optic wifi throughout the house and cat 5 access points in the communal area and bedrooms.
All bedrooms, ensuites and bathrooms have been recently decorated to a high standard and furnished with the latest equipment comprising:
• Contemporary ensuite with shower, basin and toilet with some nice accessories added
• Ottoman style bed for extra storage, with silent night coil sprung mattress and luxury memory foam top
• Super-fast Wi-Fi, usb point, CAT5 point, TV point, linked smoke alarm and black out curtains.
• Contemporary oak furniture includes a desk, chair, a double wardrobe, chest of 4 drawers, bed side table and lamps.
We have 3 rooms available currently.
Room 2 en-suite - £600.00 pcm available now
Room 3 en-suite - £550.00 pcm available 10/08/20
Room 8 en-suite - £600.00 pcm available now
The rent listed above for each room includes all bills, council tax, broadband, TV license, weekly communal cleaning, garden maintenance and outside window cleaning. Use of the washing machine and dryer is free.
Deposit is one month’s rent placed with the Deposit Protection Scheme
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.