Flat to rent in 20A High Street, Great Houghton, Barnsley S72
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1302 378042 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Renovated large 1 double bedroom flat to let in Great Houghton S72.
Modern style fitted kitchen and bathroom.
Good size living area.
Easy access to local shops and transport links.
Off road parking.
The flat is located in the heart of Great Houghton with easy access to local shops and transport links to Barnsley or Doncaster.
Quiet village with all local amenities available within walking distance.
- All new good size Living area with studio style kitchen attached.
- Fully fitted kitchen
- New modern style fitted bathroom with bath shower facilities.
- Double bedroom.
- Off road parking.
Housing benefit will be considered but must have a working Guarantor.
Viewings by appointment only.
Call now and don't miss your chance to make this property your new home!
Please read carefully the following notes
As part of our application process, a holding deposit may become due before referencing.
This holding deposit will be charged and will be payable before starting any tenant referencing and will become part of the rent and deposit due on the property once the tenant moves in.
Current legal terms and conditions apply.
Please contact our office for full details of the holding deposit, rent and bond payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property.
Our staff can provide you with a full schedule of all amounts payable, including the holding deposit and how the holding deposit works.
Force 10 Property Management Ltd. Is licensed by the National Approved Letting Scheme, is registered as a safe Agent and is part of the nals Client Money Protection Scheme.
Force 10 Property Management is also member of The Property Ombudsman as a free, impartial and independent service, resolving disputes between Consumers and Property Agents.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following Terms and Conditions
(1) Money Laundering Regulations - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) Holding Deposit rules: Should the tenant provide false or misleading information that would lead to the tenant failing the checks or if the tenant delays the checks for more than 14 days from the day of receiving the holding deposit, the tenant's application would be rejected and the tenant would lose the right to get the Holding Deposit back. The tenant would also lose the right to the Holding Deposit should the tenant withdraw from the application, should fail a Right to Rent check or if the tenant cannot move into the property on the agreed date (date which has to be agreed before tenant paying the Holding Deposit).
(3) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(4) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(5) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(6) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(7) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Force 10 Property Management, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Force 10 Property Management for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all High Street properties to rent