* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
2 Double Bedrooms
Two Reception Rooms
Short term let
Summary Hurry to arrange your early viewing - 2 bedroom detached bungalow, with outstanding views over the village of Hamstreet.
Description Situated at the top of the village, surrounded by a large sweeping garden, this bungalow compromises of driveway parking to the front, and a garage with electrics for your use.
As you enter through the porch way into the property, you are greeted by a large reception room, which hosts the tall corner window, boasting the stunning views over the Village.
Separated from the main living room, you will find the second reception room/dining room, with feature fireplace.
The kitchen has white high gloss units, and ample cupboard storage. The kitchen comes with a fridge and oven and hob. There is a porch way to the back of the kitchen, leading you up the stairs to the garden.
Both bedrooms are doubles, and again with gorgeous large windows.
The property has a bathroom with shower and basin, and separate W/C.
Call to arrange a viewing to avoid disappointment!
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
For more information about this property, please contact Connells - Ashford, TN24 on +44 1233 754109 * (local rate)
Contact Connells - Ashford about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Connells - Ashford, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells - Ashford for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.