* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Two Double Bedroom House
Very Convenient for M40 & A46
Garage and Allocated Parking
EPC Rating C
1 Pet Considered on Application
Private Rear Garden
Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
Walking Distcance of Local Shop & Doctors
Popular Residential Development
Summary Two double bedroom house being freshly painted and situated on the popular development of Chase Meadow being convenient for M40 & A46.
Description The property comprises of entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom, attractive dining kitchen with integrated oven and gas hob, fridge freezer and washing machine, lounge with French doors leading to the rear garden with patio and lawn. On the first floor the property has two double bedrooms, one with built in storage and the second with a freestanding wardrobe, main bathroom with white suite, shower over bath and additional storage cupboard. This property has gas central heating and double glazing throughout and in an ideal location being close to Warwick Town Centre, Leamington Spa and within easy access of A46, M40 motorway network. Chase Meadow is a highly desirable place in which to live being within close proximity to central Warwick with all its beautiful shops, bars & restaurants as well as historic Warwick Castle. Chase Meadow itself has a row of handy shops, a doctors surgery, lovely local pub, community centre with lot of activities and a park.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
For more information about this property, please contact Connells - Leamington Spa, CV32 on +44 1926 659141 * (local rate)
Contact Connells - Leamington Spa about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Connells - Leamington Spa, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells - Leamington Spa for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.