* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Off Street Parking Available
Modern Spacious Apartment
Four Double Bedrooms
Outdoor Roof Terrace
Summary Situated above a shop this property is ideally located for access to meadowhall and the M1 as well as Rotherham and Parkgate. There are numerous primary and secondary schools nearby and even a bowling alley just 5 minutes down the road!
Description This fantastic first floor flat is deceptively spacious and beautifully presented. Situated in Kimberworth above a local shop you will never have far to go for milk again! The property has been fully refurbished to a very high standard and is now ready for new tenants!
Entering the flat you are greeted by a spacious hallway with plenty of space to store coats and shoes and a staircase which leads to the first floor. This leads up to the large kitchen which is fitted with a range of modern wooden units. There are black tiles on the walls and a black splashback which contrast the light, neutral walls. The property boasts 4 double bedrooms which all break off from the main hallway. All of the bedrooms are decorated neutrally with brand new carpets. The family bathroom is clad in grey with a white suite and a shower over the bath. At the end of the hallway is the large living room. Again this is decorated neutrally with brand new carpet and there is plenty of space for a three piece suite and could even fit a dining table if required.
The property does have some outside space, a door from the kitchen leads out onto the roof terrace which has a small shed for storage and means the tenants can enjoy the sunshine in the summer months. There is also parking to the front of the property.
For more information or to book a viewing please call William H Brown at Rotherham.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
For more information about this property, please contact William H Brown - Rotherham, S60 on +44 1709 711259 * (local rate)
Contact William H Brown - Rotherham about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Rotherham, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Rotherham for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.