zero deposit option available...This stunning grade II listed thatched cottage is located in Emphingham & falls within walking distance to Rutland Water. Viewing is essential
**Grade Two Listed Cottage** This enchanting thatched cottage is located in the sought after location of Emphingham and within walking distance of Rutland Water.Available to let partly furnished this cottage has been renovated beautifully whilst still retaining its charm and character.
The property comprises of;a delightful entrance hallway leading into an open living room with carpet, stone feature fireplace, a wooden paneled window seat demonstrating heritage windows & traditional exposed wooden beams.Through the solid wood doors you are lead to a beautifully finished downstairs cloakroom and separate bathroom, a spacious kitchen which offers a great amount of wall and base units, a range of utilities including dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tiled flooring and a ceramic fireclay kitchen sink with the side door leading you to find a quaint rear pebbled courtyard garden.
Upstairs offers a master bedroom with wooden flooring and neutral decor throughout.Second double bedroom with wooden flooring, built-in wardrobe and storage space.Characterful features throughout.Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.