Property to rent in Abbey Road, Worthing BN11
£2,200 pcm (£508 pw)
Property to rent - 4 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1903 906543 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Beautifully presented family home
- Renovated internally and externally
- Garage for stoarge
- Huge driveway
- Spacious rooms
- Three bathrooms
- Available Now
- February offer on tenants fees call for details
* February offer on tenants fees call for details * Located only a stones throw away from Worthing beach is this spacious and bright family home. The property has been thoughtfully renovated throughout combining the best of modern living and coastal charm.
* February offer on tenants fees call for details * As you enter the property you step into a generous hallway which effortlessly leads you through the home. The kitchen is located at the front of the house and has been fitted with integrated gas hob and oven and benefits from an additional utility area.
From the utility room you enter the second reception room perfect as a snug or formal dining room. You may even wish to use this space as a guestroom as it benefits from having a shower room next door – a luxury following days on the beach.
Further to this on the ground level off the entrance hallway is a further bathroom with full white bath suite and a walk in closet for hanging coats and storing shoes.
To the rear of the property is a spacious and bright south facing living room with large bay window and feature fire place, there is an arch way which leads to a dining room with wood flooring and double doors to the enclosed porch that leads directly out to the enormous paved garden and towards the seafront.
As you go up the grand staircase you are first greeted by the newly fitted family bathroom with white suite and blue accent tiles further accentuating the properties coastal feel. Upstairs are three well sized bedrooms two of which have direct sea views. The master also benefits from a small sun room which has retained much of its original features.
The garden is paved and remains low maintenance; there is also ample parking on the driveway for up to four cars. The property benefits from gas central heating throughout and is available now. Viewings are highly recommended.
*Terms and conditions apply please enquire for more details
London Gatwick Airport
Newhaven Harbour Ferry Terminal
Bosham Hoe Ferry Landing
West Itchenor Ferry Landing
View all schools in Worthing
St Mary's Catholic Primary School
Heene CofE Primary School
Reflections Small School
Worthing High School
Bohunt School Worthing
St Andrew's CofE High School for Boys
Our Lady of Sion School
Seadown School (SEN)
Lancing College Preparatory School at Worthing
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
About the neighbours in BN11
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by King & Chasemore - Worthing Lettings, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact King & Chasemore - Worthing Lettings for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Abbey Road properties to rent