Detached bungalow to rent in Rossett Beck, Harrogate HG2
£1,595 pcm (£368 pw)
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1423 578996 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
A superb three-bedroomed detached bungalow situated in a highly desirable residential district of Harrogate offering very well-appointed accommodation, fitted to a high standard and having the benefit of gas central heating and double glazing throughout. The property is well served by the local shops with the town centre being approximately only 1.5 miles distant. Delightfully quiet location with pleasant southerly aspect to the rear. Gardens, driveway and double garage. Gardens maintained by the landlord. EPC rating D.
cloakroom / WC
lounge (18' x 13'10) Double-glazed picture window to rear and French door leading to south-facing balcony.
Dining room (10'10 x 10'5) Double-glazed window to side.
Kitchen (10'11 x 10'1) Double-glazed window to front. Extensive range of modern fittings with granite work surfaces incorporating aeg gas hob with extractor above and split-level Bosch double oven adjacent. Integrated Hotpoint fridge / freezer and Hotpoint dishwasher.
Side porch / utility room (9'2 x 8') Exterior door to front and rear. Bosch washing machine and Indesit tumble dryer. Beko fridge / freezer.
Bedroom 1 (13'4 x 9'4) Double-glazed window to rear. Extensive range of fitted bedroom furniture.
Bedroom 2 (11'5 x 11'9) Double-glazed bay window to front and extensive range of fitted bedroom furniture. Door to garage.
Bedroom 3 / study (12'5 x 9'11) Double-glazed window to rear.
Outside Lawned garden to front. Driveway providing ample parking leads to attached double garage (17'6 x 15'). Private enclosed lawned gardens to rear with flagged patio and elevated balcony with pleasant southerly aspect. Please note that gardening is provided by the landlord and included in the rent.
Terms 1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 6 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Tenants are responsible for all legal and administrative fees, VAT and Government Stamp Duty in connection with the Tenancy Agreement.
4. No pets, children or sharers without landlord's consent.
5. Please note that all dimensions given in these details are approximate and that properties are offered to let as seen. Prospective tenants should satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the property on this basis before applying for a tenancy.
6. An application fee of £195 including VAT is payable per property which covers the cost of referencing and the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement.
7. The Bond is the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100 payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
8. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is submitted and the application fee and a holding deposit has been paid.
9. The holding deposit will be used as part of your first months rent payment.
10. The move-in date must be no more than 30 days after payment of the holding deposit.
11. The application fee and holding deposit are non-returnable unless the landlord withdraws the property due to their own unforeseen circumstances.
12. If after the expiry of a fixed term both parties wish to extend the tenancy, a fee will be payable for renewing or extending the tenancy agreement on each occasion.
13. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.
14. This property will be managed by Verity Frearson.
Leeds Bradford International Airport
Durham Tees Valley Airport
Robin Hood Airport
Transporter Bridge South Side
Transporter Bridge North Side
Hull Ferry Terminal
View all schools in Harrogate
Rossett Acre Primary School
Oatlands Infant School
Oatlands Community Junior School
The Faculty of Queen Ethelburga's
Training and Skills Centre (SEN)
Harrogate Grammar School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Harrogate
About the neighbours in HG2
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Verity Frearson, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Verity Frearson for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Rossett Beck properties to rent