A superb bungalow in a sought after area of Landrake, Cornwall. This unique property has a lot to offer including; lounge diner, well presented garden, garage and driveway, 3 bedrooms. Dont delay call Fox and Sons today
Available in November this spacious property, Fox and Sons are pleased to present this detached bungalow, situated within the popular village of Landrake.
This bungalow will make a great home as it is a spacious and versatile property. There are three double bedrooms including one with built-in wardrobes. The connecting hall and the bedrooms are all newly carpeted. The living room / dining room has bright windows at the front and rear allowing light to fill the space; and on cold winter evenings the efficient gas fire makes the room warm and cosy. The fitted kitchen has large pantry storage and space to create a light bite or a family sized roast dinner, and a sunny office space and utility area to the rear of the property give easy garden access. The family bathroom with shower over the bathtub has new lino flooring and new lighting. The property has uPVC double glazing throughout and gas central heating.
Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Outside you will find a generous garden with a variety of mature plants, trees, and cutting flowers (the tenancy comes with a paid-for gardener's visit once a week). The garden also includes a patio and seating area. Attached to the house is a garage and driveway with an off-street parking space.
The village of Landrake in southeast Cornwall is very popular due to access links and the local amenities. Situated approximately three miles (5 km) west of Saltash, the A38 road passes through the outskirts of the village and gives great access into Saltash, Plymouth, Devon, or further into Cornwall. Excellent supermarket shopping is available locally in Saltash, about six minutes’ drive from Landrake.
The property is close to a highly rated primary school, the local pub, the village post office and shop, all only a short walk away.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.